Connect with us

Trending

Woman stabs her husband to death over internet fraud proceed in Imo state.

Published

on

Spread the love

Oluchi Nzemechi, a 27-year-old woman from Uzoagba in Ikeduru Local Government Area of Imo State, was arrested by the Imo State Police Command for killing her partner, Kelechi Nzemechi, 31.

She allegedly stabbed him over the proceeds of their joint internet fraud venture, specifically 250 million Rupiah they fraudulently obtained from a victim in Indonesia.

The suspect confessed to the crime, admitted to being lured into internet fraud by the victim, and stated that she has been living with him since 2019 and has a child together.

The police are currently investigating the matter.

Meanwhile

According to the statement, the suspect said that when she discovered he was dead, she looked for a way to exonerate herself from the crime. She picked up a piece of paper and wrote on it, “You think you can eat my money and go free? I am baba for the boys. I am coming for your wife and your child, including your family,” and placed it on the lifeless body of the victim before running away from the house.


The release also disclosed that during further interrogation, the suspect stated that she had been living with the victim since 2019 and had a child with him.

The police spokesperson said that necessary steps have been taken to recover the alleged 250 million Indonesian Rupiah for a possible return to the owner.

“The suspect is currently undergoing investigation at the State Criminal Investigation Department and will certainly be arraigned in court,” the release partly stated.

Trending

25 YEAR OLD FASHION DESIGNER ALLEGEDLY POISONED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND AT MARINE BASE, PORT HARCOURT

Published

on

Spread the love

25 YEAR OLD FASHION DESIGNER ALLEGEDLY

POISONED BY HIS GIRLFRIEND AT MARINE BASE, PORT HARCOURT

Ubong a fashion designer in Port Harcourt was allegedly P0sin£d by his girlfriend on Sunday evening at Marine base.

She allegedly hid his body under the bed for three days.

According to Ekwutosblog she confessed to p0sining him because he was constantly cheating on her.

Continue Reading

Trending

Fear Grips Ogbunka as Security Forces Dismantle Deadly unknown gunmen Criminal Camp After Intense Gun Battle

Published

on

Spread the love

 

Ogbunka community in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State is still reeling from shock after a fierce gun duel between a Police-led Joint Security Team and a notorious unknown gunmen gang that had turned the area into a criminal hideout.

For over six hours on Friday, the peaceful town was shaken by the sound of gunfire and explosions as security operatives from the Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Army (302 Artillery Regiment), Navy, Department of State Services (DSS), and the Anambra State Vigilante Group launched a coordinated assault on the gang’s base, following credible intelligence gathered over time.

Eyewitnesses say the gunshots could be heard from far distances, sparking fear and panic among villagers. “We didn’t know what was happening at first. The noise was like thunder,” said a local farmer who asked to remain anonymous. “It was later we heard that the security people were fighting unknown gunmen in the forest.”

According to the Police Public Relations Officer, SP Tochukwu Ikenga, the criminals had fortified their camp with improvised explosive devices, but these were diffused by the team’s superior firepower. In the aftermath, the operatives recovered food supplies, cooking equipment, and parts of vehicles believed to have been stolen and dismantled at the camp.

Though some of the suspects escaped with gunshot wounds, the security forces have now taken over the area to prevent regrouping and track down the fleeing criminals. The mission, according to the police, is far from over.

“This operation is part of our wider commitment to deny unrepentant criminals the space to cause havoc in Anambra State,” SP Ikenga stated. “We assure Ndi Anambra and all residents that the trust placed in us to protect lives and property is not taken for granted.”

Residents of Ogbunka are slowly returning to their routines, though many remain on edge. The incident serves as a stark reminder of the security challenges still facing rural communities—and the ongoing efforts by law enforcement to restore peace and normalcy.

Continue Reading

Trending

Gladys Achese, sister to one of the detained domestic staff of former First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan, has spoken out about the ordeal her family has endured.

Published

on

Spread the love

Gladys Achese, sister to one of the detained domestic staff of former First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan, has spoken out about the ordeal her family has endured.

Ekwutosblog Reports that Dame Jonathan detained 15 domestic staff over a missing jewelry valued at ₦750 million.

The staff have been held captive for years, sparking widespread outrage and calls for their release. Gladys’ sibling is among those detained without trial for six years. The case was brought to light by Pidom Nigeria’s social media post last year, prompting a single court session. However, the defendant’s sudden withdrawal led to an indefinite adjournment.

Gladys and her family are pleading with Nigerians to intervene and ensure a fair trial. The prolonged delay has taken a devastating toll on the family, causing immense emotional distress and disrupting their lives. They’re urging the public to help amplify their cry for justice, seeking a swift resolution to their ordeal.

Continue Reading

Trending