Trending
Man arranges his wife’s marriage to her lover after finding out about their affair.

Published
1 week agoon
By
Ekwutos Blog
A man decided to get his wife married to her lover after finding out about their affair.
The man from Uttar Pradesh’s Sant Kabir Nagar district in India, said he would take care of the two children his marriage produced, a demand accepted by the wife.
Babloo (in pink shirt) and Radhika got married in 2017, and have two children aged 7 and 9.
Babloo often left home to earn his livelihood. However, Radhika began having an affair with a young man in the village and the relationship continued for a long time.
Babloo’s family later came to know about Radhika’s affair with the man and informed Babloo about it.
Babloo then tried to work things out with his wife, but when he was unable to do so, he informed the villagers about his wife’s affair with her lover.
In an unusual turn of events, Babloo decided that he would get his wife married to her lover.
He first went to court and solemnised the marriage of his wife and her lover, and then took them to a temple, where they exchanged garlands and wedding vows.
A video shared online shows the wife crying as her she married her lover in the presence of her husband.
The husband’s only request was that he keeps his two children, a demand that Radhika agreed to after marrying her lover.
You may like
Supreme Court voids verdict recognising Abure as LP’s National Chairman
“For $5m this could be yours.” – President Trump presents his “gold card” immigration visa which gives buyers permanent residency in the US
Four foreign activists face deportation from Germany after Berlin university sit-in
Anambra Native Doctors in Court: Akwa Ọkụkọ, Eke Hit, and Onyeze Jesus Face Justice
South Korea’s President Yoon Suk-yeol impeached over martial law order
APC denies Tinubu-Shettima rift amid North Central’s push for 2027 vice presidency
Trending
Anambra Native Doctors in Court: Akwa Ọkụkọ, Eke Hit, and Onyeze Jesus Face Justice

Published
19 minutes agoon
April 4, 2025By
Ekwutos Blog
In a significant development, three notorious native doctors from Anambra State, Akwa Ọkụkọ, Eke Hit, and Onyeze Jesus, were spotted in court today, 4/4/2025.
The trio is facing charges related to their alleged involvement in “quick riches” rituals and other illicit activities.
According to Ekwutosblog metro, the Anambra State Government has filed a six-count charge against Akwa Ọkụkọ (Chidozie Nwangwu) and 28 others, including Eke Hit and Onyeze Jesus. If found guilty, they could face up to 20 years in prison.
Onyeze Jesus, the founder of Children of Light Anointing Ministries, had been under scrutiny for his controversial rituals, which involved taking followers to a river for “quick riches” ceremonies. He had also been accused of idol worship and other nefarious activities.
The arrests and subsequent court appearances of these native doctors are part of the Anambra State Government’s efforts to crack down on ritual killings and other crimes in the state.
Trending
South Korea’s President Yoon Suk-yeol impeached over martial law order

Published
2 hours agoon
April 4, 2025By
Ekwutos Blog
President Yoon Suk Yeol removed from office as the court upholds impeachment. ‘I am truly sorry and heartbroken that I could not live up to your expectations,’ ousted leader says
The Constitutional Court upheld the impeachment of President Yoon Suk Yeol, resulting in his immediate removal from office. The decision to remove the president from office was unanimous, with all eight Constitutional Court justices voting in favor, 8–0.
The ruling came 111 days after the National Assembly passed the impeachment motion against Yoon, accusing him of treason for declaring martial law on Dec. 3.
Acting Chief Justice Moon Hyung-bae began reading the reasoning for their ruling at 11 a.m., and the decision to remove Yoon from the presidency was finalized at 11:22 a.m.
“The respondent declared the martial law in question with the intent of overcoming a standoff with the National Assembly, then deployed military and police forces to obstruct the Assembly’s exercise of its constitutional authority, thereby denying the principles of popular sovereignty and democracy,” Moon said, emphasizing that Yoon abandoned his responsibility to safeguard the Constitution and gravely betrayed the trust of the sovereign people of the Republic of Korea.
“Given the significant negative impact and widespread repercussions of his violations of the constitutional order, it is recognized that the benefit of upholding the Constitution by removing the respondent from office far outweighs the national costs associated with dismissing a sitting president. Accordingly, the court issues the following unanimous decision: … Ruling: the respondent, President Yoon Suk Yeol, is hereby removed from office,” the acting chief justice read in the ruling.
There were no dissenting justices, and only a few expressed separate opinions on specific issues. This marks the first dismissal of a sitting president in Korea in eight years, following the impeachment of former President Park Geun-hye in March 2017. Under Article 68 of the Constitution, a new presidential election must be held within 60 days of the court’s ruling.
In Park’s impeachment case, the Constitutional Court upheld the decision on March 10, 2017. Exactly 60 days later, on May 9, a presidential election was held, resulting in the victory of Moon Jae-in, former leader of the Democratic Party of Korea.
With the impeachment ruling now issued, the 60-day deadline falls on Tuesday, June 3, making it highly likely that the presidential election will be held on that day or earlier.
Following Yoon’s immediate removal, he and first lady Kim Keon Hee must vacate the presidential residence in central Seoul’s Hannam-dong.
If they return to their previous home in southern Seoul, where they used to live before Yoon’s inauguration, security measures will be provided. Under the current law, an impeached president who fails to complete their term is entitled to up to 10 years of security protection.
Similarly, Park was only able to move to her private residence in southern Seoul two days after her impeachment ruling, due to the time needed to arrange security measures. Following the top court’s decision, acting President Han Duck-soo stated in a national address that he takes the unprecedented impeachment of a sitting head of state — the second in the nation’s constitutional history — with great gravity. He pledged to ensure there would be no gaps in national security and foreign affairs during his tenure as acting president.
He also emphasized his commitment to addressing ongoing economic and trade issues without disruption, maintaining public order, and thoroughly preparing for various disasters.
Yoon also issued a statement about three hours after the court’s ruling, saying, “It has been a great honor to serve the Republic of Korea.”
He continued, “I am deeply grateful to all of you who supported and encouraged me despite my many shortcomings. I am truly sorry and heartbroken that I could not live up to your expectations. I will always pray for our beloved nation, Korea.”
The chief of staff and all senior secretaries at the presidential office tendered their resignations later in the afternoon.Meanwhile, Kwon Young-se, interim leader of the ruling People Power Party (PPP), expressed the party’s regret and apologies to the public following the impeachment ruling, saying the party takes the Constitutional Court’s decision seriously and humbly accepts it.
Speaking to reporters at the National Assembly, Kwon acknowledged that opinions may differ but emphasized, “We firmly believe that respecting this decision is the only way to uphold democracy and the rule of law. We see this as part of our society’s progress toward becoming a more mature democracy. Above all, I extend my deepest apologies to the people.”
He added that the party takes the public’s criticism and reprimands to heart and will accept them fully.
Rep. Lee Jae-myung, leader of the main opposition Democratic Party of Korea, stated that his party will do its utmost to ensure that the tragedy of constitutional disruption is never repeated and that politics becomes a source of hope for the people and the nation.
“The court has ruled to remove former President Yoon, who destroyed the Constitution and threatened democracy and the public with the power and military force entrusted to him by the people,” Lee said in an emergency statement at the National Assembly. “The impeachment of a sitting president for the second time in our nation’s history is a tragedy that must never happen again. This is a moment for deep reflection and a profound sense of responsibility for everyone in politics, including myself.”
Lee further stated that Korea holds a unique place in world history as a nation where unarmed citizens peacefully succeeded in toppling authoritarian power, emphasizing that the country’s democracy has been revived by the will of the people.
Trending
Abia CP warns against charging of cases to court without thorough investigation

Published
6 hours agoon
April 4, 2025By
Ekwutos Blog
The Commissioner of Police, Abia State Police Command, CP Danladi Isa has warned officers serving in the Command against engaging in abuse of power, unlawful detention of suspects and charging of cases to court without thorough investigation.
Stressing the need for thoroughness in stop-and-search operations, he urged officers to ensure professionalism, respect human rights and to strictly adhere to due process.
The Commissioner of Police stated this at the Police Officers’ Mess in Umuahia on Thursday, in commemoration of the National Police Day celebration.
CP Isa, who held a strategic conference with officers of the Command, including Area Commanders, DPOs, HODs and Tactical Team Commanders, urged officers to uphold the highest standards of service, reflecting the evolving modern Nigeria Police Force of international standard.
He also encouraged routine stakeholders’ engagement, educating members of the public against the rising cases of mob action.
In the spirit of the National police Day celebration, the CP honored the two recently retired officers, ACP Uduak Isaac and ACP Afokwalam Gabriel Nneji for their meritorious service to their father land.

Supreme Court voids verdict recognising Abure as LP’s National Chairman

“For $5m this could be yours.” – President Trump presents his “gold card” immigration visa which gives buyers permanent residency in the US

Four foreign activists face deportation from Germany after Berlin university sit-in
Trending
- Trending5 months ago
NYA demands release of ‘abducted’ Imo chairman, preaches good governance
- Business5 months ago
US court acquits Air Peace boss, slams Mayfield $4000 fine
- Politics5 months ago
Mexico’s new president causes concern just weeks before the US elections
- Entertainment5 months ago
Bobrisky transferred from Immigration to FCID, spends night behind bars
- Entertainment5 months ago
Bobrisky falls ill in police custody, rushed to hospital
- Politics5 months ago
Russia bans imports of agro-products from Kazakhstan after refusal to join BRICS
- Politics5 months ago
Putin invites 20 world leaders
- Politics1 year ago
Nigerian Senate passes Bill seeking the establishment of the South East Development Commission.